October 27 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Official Virtual Club Meeting
6:30 to 7:00 PM will be social time – you’ll want to use your camera and join the discussion. The meeting will begin at 7:00 PM. We will cover regular meeting topics, so if you have something new on or about your Miata, be prepared to share. If you want a picture shared, please send it to me and I’ll be glad to show it at the right time.
The zoom link https://heb.zoom.us/j/3188331099
To join from the Zoom app, use Meeting ID: 318 833 1099
TIPS (you may want to print this page)
- You can join from any device and have the option of downloading the Zoom app (for more features) or joining from a browser (there are fewer features). The best experience is joining from a computer with a camera and microphone – be sure to close all other applications and windows to ensure the best connection.
- If you have external speakers connected to your computer, you may need to disconnect them for the microphone to work.
- Once logged in, find and open the Participant box and the Chat box. You can do this by clicking on the Participant and Chat Icons.
- In the Participant box you can click on an icon to RAISE YOUR HAND – that indicates you would like to speak.
- In the Chat box you can ask a question or make a comment. You can Chat with “EVERYONE” or select a specific attendee to Chat privately
- If you would like to see all the other members that have joined the meeting, you can choose “GALLERY VIEW”. If you select “SPEAKER VIEW” you will only see a video of the person talking.
- Everyone is automatically muted when joining the meeting. To un-mute easily and temporarily, you can depress and hold the SPACEBAR.
- To avoid talking over everyone (no one can really understand what is being said when this happens), please click the RAISE YOUR HAND icon to be called on.
- When talking, please ensure you only have one audio speaker activated. In other words, you cannot use your phone and the computer speaker at the same time.
- Unless you are speaking, please keep your device on mute. At times, everyone will be placed on mute.
Let’s all wear our favorite Miata shirts!
Should you need technical assistance, during the meeting just use the CHAT function to ask questions and we will be happy to help you.
Bluebonnet Miata Club President