Monthly Meeting April 2021
April 27 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Official Virtual Club Meeting
6:30 to 7:00 PM will be social time – you’ll want to use your camera and join the discussion. The meeting will begin at 7:00 PM. We will cover regular meeting topics, so if you have something new on or about your Miata, be prepared to share. If you want a picture shared, please send it to me and I’ll be glad to show it at the right time.
Here are the instructions for the ZOOM meeting. The link, password and Meeting ID will be the same for all meetings.
Meeting ID: 927 9083 0631
US: +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 558 8656
Mexico: +52 554 161 4288 or +52 556 826 9800 or +52 558 659 6001 or +52 229 910 0061
TIPS (you may want to print this page)
- You can join from any device and have the option of downloading the Zoom app (for more features) or joining from a browser (there are fewer features). The best experience is joining from a computer with a camera and microphone – be sure to close all other applications and windows to ensure the best connection.
- If you have external speakers connected to your computer, you may need to disconnect them for the microphone to work.
- Once logged in, find and open the Participant box and the Chat box. You can do this by clicking on the Participant and Chat Icons.
- In the Participant box you can click on an icon to RAISE YOUR HAND – that indicates you would like to speak.
- In the Chat box you can ask a question or make a comment. You can Chat with “EVERYONE” or select a specific attendee to Chat privately
- If you would like to see all the other members that have joined the meeting, you can choose “GALLERY VIEW”. If you select “SPEAKER VIEW” you will only see a video of the person talking.
- Everyone is automatically muted when joining the meeting. To un-mute easily and temporarily, you can depress and hold the SPACEBAR.
- To avoid talking over everyone (no one can really understand what is being said when this happens), please click the RAISE YOUR HAND icon to be called on.
- When talking, please ensure you only have one audio speaker activated. In other words, you cannot use your phone and the computer speaker at the same time.
- Unless you are speaking, please keep your device on mute. At times, everyone will be placed on mute.
Let’s all wear our favorite Miata shirts!
Should you need technical assistance, during the meeting just use the CHAT function to ask questions and we will be happy to help you.
Bluebonnet Miata Club President