HOLIDAY SERVICE PROJECT:
Project Warm Coat
As you know, the Bluebonnet Miata Club is sponsored by NorthPark Mazda, part of the Kahlig Auto Group. This year as in years past, we are supporting NorthPark Mazda in their efforts with Project Warm Coat Drive to provide those in need with warm coats/jackets to sustain them through the colder months.
Our participation in this event is from November 1- December 12, 2020.
Club members are encouraged to provide new or previously owned, clean, serviceable outerwear in various sizes sorted and packaged by size and gender. If you are a knitter/crocheter, in years past, we’ve accepted and added new / used gloves and hats to the pockets of coordinating outerwear.
Please go through your closets and select coats or jackets for sharing with those less fortunate.
All coats will be delivered to North Park as they come in and finally on December 12, 2020.
- Betty Jackson will be at the following events for Toy or Coat pick-up:
- Nov.7th Wine Run
- Nov.14th Miatas at the Twisted Sisters
- Nov.19th Miata Ladies’ Bunco
- Other events are possible – watch for emails
- For major toy/coat donation pick up, please contact Betty Jackson 210.684.3348 voice/text.
- If you would like to donate funds, contact Betty as well and she will purchase coats on your behalf.